What is ABA
Applied Behavioral Analysis(ABA)is a science which focuses on the principles of how learning takes place. Many years of scientific reasearch has been done on
behavioral Analysisthrough which many effective techniques has been developed to teach useful behavior and decrease problem behaviors
ABA Therapy and Autism
ABA is a widely recognized scientific method for behavioral Change. ABA Intervention can develop basic skills such as looking to complex skills such as reading, conversing and understanding another person’s perspective.
ABA and Third Eye
- Third Eye’s interventions are based on ABA principles and Techniques
- Focus on developing functional communication( Vocal and Non Vocal)
- Take continuous data to monitor the behavior of interest( Increase or decrease)
- Errorless training using prompts
- Primarily focuses on the principle of reinforcement where the behaviors to improve are rewarded so that it increases.
- Problem behaviors are assessed and Functional analysis are conducted to identify and understand the cause and develop intervention plan
- Individualized training and behavioral plan
- Primary focus on the socially Significant behavior
- Social skill training through incidental teaching
- To know more about ABA therapy Contact 9442574204